Is your about page something you just threw together?
If you're like most of us, writing about yourself can be pretty difficult. You might feel like you’re bragging, or in an effort to sound professional, you fall into the trap of using corporate mumble-jumble B.S. (That's Business Speak and it doesn’t mean a thing.)
Lame about page = Lost sales.
Your about page for your blog or business is such an important page. This is where your potential audience not only gets to know who you are and what you do, but more importantly, the why behind what you do. It's also one of the most frequently visited pages on your site. This is your opportunity to shine.
Learn how to write an effective about page.
You'll learn how to write a mesmerizing about page by learning to:
- Write a compelling headline.
- Connect with your customers so they think "wow, you really get me."
- Offer a solution to their problems.
- Provide the support why they should hire you.
- Provide proof when you are new to an industry or switching focus.
- Offer a clear call to action.
This online workshop includes:
- Video lessons broken up into chapters
- Private Facebook group with fellow students
- Handy dandy printable workbook to follow along in class
- Two Live sessions with class
Your instructor: Anne McColl
I help brands tell stories.
I help brands (people, businesses, and startups) find right the words + pictures to tell their stories. I put the heart back into communication so brands can make an emotional connection with their customers.
As The Best D@mn Copywriter, I work directly with businesses as well as ad agencies, design studios, and interactive firms. Over the years I have collaborated with amazing brands, including the San Diego Zoo, Hawaii Visitors Bureau, Bumble Bee Tuna, eBay, and the Del Mar Fair. When I’m not surfing the Internet, I can often be found surfing the juicy waves in San Diego.