Get clear on your brand story to grow your biz..
Are you stuck on explaining what you do? Does your business messaging sound like "you"? How do you stand out in a sea of sameness?
I created Story Your Brand: Get Clear on Your Brand to Grow Your Biz just for you. At the end of this course, you’ll walk away with a library of language that helps describe who you are, what you do, and your brand stands for. It can be the basis for all your business communications.
In Story Your Brand, together we'll create:
- Lesson #1 What makes you tick
- Lesson #2: Your Brand Pillars
- Lesson #3: Customer Profile
- Lesson #4: Discover Your Brand Catapult (mini elevator pitch)
- Lesson #5: Your Brand Promise
- Lesson #6: Your Brand Story
- Lesson #7: Your Personal Bio
- Lessson #8: How To Release Your Story
This class is free for beta testers. In exchange, I'm asking for your feedback.
Course runs Tuesday, November 28–Friday December 15 + one week of catchup, December 16–22.
You'll enjoy free access to the class, generous live office sessions and receive feedback on your work from an ad agency veteran copywriter (that's me). Class value: $899.00.
If you're accepted as a beta tester, you'll make the commitment to:
- Participate in the class from November 28 to December 15 (Expect to spend at least 3 hours a week and a catchup week, December 16-22.)
- Fill out a survey at the end of each lesson
- Give me your feedback
- Offer a testimonial if you have a positive experience (I know you will!)
Your instructor is an award-winning ad agency copywriter.
Hi, I'm Anne McColl, your instructor. I have 20 years of experience helping brands (people, businesses, and startups) find right the words + pictures to tell their stories. I put the heart back into communication so brands can make an emotional connection with their customers. I've worked with ad agencies and branding studios for years, and will teach you the tested strategies that I've learned over the years. This is a course taught by a branding copywriter, let's get your messaging nailed down before you move to design.
Get on the interest list for the course!
I really appreciate your time and interest!
Happy writing! :)